Monday, November 25, 2013

30 Days of Gratitude: imagination

Day 25

Today I am grateful for the innocence and wonder alive in the heart of my children. From dreaming of princesses who slau dragons or healing the sick one day as a doctor, my daughter is still blissfully unaware of life's speed bumps and limitations. 

Whether it's exploring the woods or writing a new story, my oldest son, has just begun to independently create his path. 

My baby boy is also an explorer. He can climb up and down the staircase, into cabinets, onto tables, etc. He sees no challenge to great. 

While I must protect them the best way I know how, I can also rest in the peace of Gods protection and allow them to dream big dreams and go for them. 

Today I am thankful for the hopeful imagination evident in my children (and sometimes still found inside my own heart-despite what reality tries to tell me)

No comments:

Post a Comment