Monday, September 2, 2013

Handiwork

As I launch into a new season of life with a bit more time since my oldest is in school now, I am moving forward with some exciting new opportunities and continuing to work to create a life by design, focusing on growing in the knowledge of Christ, going deeper in relationships, returning to a healthy lifestyle, and seeking financial independence.  

I heard a verse today that served as timely encouragement. 

Ephesians 2:10 says:

10 For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

I love the image of God as the Potter, designing His children to be works of art--fully equipped to handle what life has for us to do.  I love the opportunity to simple respond to his call & serve His purpose empowered by Him. 



No comments:

Post a Comment