Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Fall Resolutions

There's something about Autumn that just makes me feel awesome.  So why not feed off of this incredible energy and take on some goals I've been wanting to conquer in order to experience a whole life.  Here's what I'm working on for the rest of the year (in no particular order):

Health: 
-Capitalize on my new running addiction & enter a 5k near the beginning of the year to actually race. (I completed my first 5k this week & didn't pass out.  It was such a great feeling that I want to challenge myself to do more.  Maybe 1/2 marathon by next Fall?)
-Workout at least 3 days a week. 
-Eat clean at home.  I'm not giving up dinners with friends and social gatherings-after 20 years of eating alternatively, I'm used to finding options, but eating clean is a whole new level of pickiness, but I want to build more real dinners for my family.  
-Continue chiropractic care. 

Mind: 
-Reading at least 1 Chapter a day.

Relationships: 
-Find a new way to serve my husband and practice it each week. 
-Spend at least 10 uninterrupted minutes one-on-one with each child each day.  
-Have at least 1 dinner guest a month. 
-Spend time with a friend at least once a week. 
-Make phone calls & visits with friends and family a priority--community is so important to a whole life

Work: 
-Continue to do market research 
-Meet with mentors to hone my skills & narrow my focus
-Pick up more consulting opportunities. 
(End goal is to develop a business that allows working parents the freedom to work part-time doing quality work).
-Blog 3-5 times a week (blogging personally 1x a day until the end of the month). 
-Learn Photoshop & work on coding. 






No comments:

Post a Comment