Saturday, August 31, 2013

Thirty Days Thirty Posts

September is a busy month for our family.  With a few family birthdays, a few weeks into the school year and football season in full swing, we are constantly on the move.  September also happens to be my second favorite month of the year.  It's that time when the air starts getting cooler and leaves begin to change.  As I anticipate the most beautiful season of the year, something in my mind just feels a yearning to start something fresh & to create my own beauty in life.

As I continue through my journey of creating a life by design, I want to commit to documenting the steps taken & maybe some lessons learned during this next month.  I am challenging myself to produce 30 posts in 30 days.  The goal is one a day, but I may have to skip days and grant myself the ability to play catch-up if needed.

There are a couple of exciting projects that I've had the opportunity to get involved in & may be able to share a little about some of them as they develop further.  I welcome others who want to join me virtually in my journey, but a key part of intentionally living is to build great relationships & to enjoy more time in community.  Let me know if you'd like to grab a cup of coffee or leave me a comment below or on twitter @carahicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment